It feels so good to be here
- Earn Miles on flights and with partners
- Spend Miles on flights and with partners
- Earn 75% extra Award Miles on SkyTeam flights (Elite bonus)
- Extra baggage allowance on SkyTeam flights
- Discounted access to more comfortable seating options on AIR FRANCE and KLM flights
- Priority services at the airport
- Access to SkyTeam lounges
- Flying Blue account for quick & convenient bookings
- And more...
Gold: enjoy travelling in comfort
Flying Blue Gold is designed for frequent flyers who expect comfort when they travel. You will benefit from an increasing range of advantages and discounts, and you will earn 75% more Award Miles on your flights!
- Check out all award ticket types
- Check out all possibilities to earn Miles
- Check out all possibilities to spend Miles
What you need to move up to the next level
To upgrade to the next level, you need to achieve either one of the following thresholds per calendar year:
Good to know
As an Elite member you will enjoy the benefit of Carry over Level Miles, meaning that, at the end of the year, the Level Miles that you have earned above the Miles threshold to maintain your current membership level will be transferred to the next year. This means that your Miles balance doesn't start at zero on 1 January, but kicks off to a good start, making it easier than ever to maintain your current membership level, or even upgrade to the next one ! In the event of a downgrade to a lower membership level, be sure to check the Downgrade and Miles validity rules to avoid surprises.
In the event of flight disruptions with AIR FRANCE and KLM, Flying Blue Elite members can count on a range of prioritised services that will minimise the nuisance:
- priority notifications
- priority rebooking
- priority care and assistance in finding accommodation